International Marketing Agency
International Marketing Agency is a competence centre in the field of higher education international marketing. International Marketing Agency is a subdivision of Archimedes Foundation and responsible for the national initiative “Study in Estonia“.
The key activities of the International Marketing Agency include:
- marketing of study and employment opportunities in Estonia
- enhancing the brand “Study in Estonia”
- Estonia’s reputation as a good place for studying and working
- endorsement of Estonian employment opportunites to the international graduates
- enhancing the cooperation and marketing competence of Estonian universities
The activities of Study in Estonia are coordinated by the Archimedes Foundation in the framework of the Dora Pluss program, which is being carried out via the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and with the aid of EU structural support.
The agency is also the partner for the European Commission project “Study in Europe”.
Study in Europe is the second three-year project contracted by the European Commission, Directorate General for Education and Culture for the European Union.
It is being implemented by a consortium involving Academic Cooperation Association (International education cooperation think tank located in Brussels), Archimedes Foundation (Estonia), British Council, Campus France, DAAD (Germany) and Nuffic (The Netherlands). It is supported by an Advisory Group of national higher education promotion agencies across Europe.
Continue to Study in Estonia website here.