Required documents for the evaluation of a foreign qualification:
- application for the evaluation of a foreign qualification. Application form in Estonian, English or Russian (all forms are fillable on PC; download the file, if needed);
- personal identity document;
- original credential or a certified copy;
- authorized translation into Estonian, English or Russian if the credential is not in one of these languages;
- original official transcript and/or other additional documents or their certified copies;
- authorized translation into Estonian, English or Russian if the transcript or additional documents are not in one of these languages.
When seeking evaluation for a higher education qualification, documents with supplements attesting to previous education, beginning with the first post-secondary qualification, should be attached.
You can send the certified copies by post to Estonian ENIC/NARIC, Archimedes Foundation, L.Koidula 13a, Tallinn 10125, Estonia. Unfortunately, it is not possible to send documents by e-mail.
Application processing deadlines
The Estonian ENIC/NARIC shall provide a written evaluation statement within 30 days, counted from the time all the necessary documents have been supplied. In case of delays in processing, the applicant shall be notified in writing of the reasons for the delay.
Application processing fees
The assessment of foreign educational credentials by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC is free of charge.