Euroopa Komisjonil avanes 53 uut 7. raamprogrammi konkurssi
Euroopa Komisjonil avanesid konkursid mitmes 7. raamprogrammi valdkonnas.
Täpsemat infot saab Cordisest aadressil http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/calls.
Commission launches 53 FP7 calls for proposals
The European Commission has published several calls for proposals in various thematic areas of the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7).
Thematic areas under the Cooperation Specific Programme include:
– ‘Health’ (three calls);
– ‘Food, agriculture and fisheries, and biotechnology’ (one call);
– ‘Information and communication technologies’ (two calls);
– ‘Nanosciences, nanotechnologies, materials and new production technologies’ (six calls);
– ‘Energy’ (four calls);
– ‘Environment (including climate change)’ (one call);
– ‘Transport’ (six calls);
– ‘Socio-economic sciences and humanities’ (four calls);
– ‘Space’ (one call);
– ‘Security’ (one call).
Calls under the Capacities Specific Programme are dedicated to the following Themes:
– ‘Research infrastructures’ (two calls);
– ‘Research for the benefit of SMEs’ (one call);
– ‘Regions of knowledge’ (one call);
– ‘Research potential’ (two calls);
– ‘Science in society’ (four calls);
– ‘Activities of international cooperation’ (four calls).
An additional seven cross-thematic calls combine up to five different Themes. Finally, the European Research Council (ERC) Starting Independent Researcher Grants (three sub-calls) are intended to support up-and-coming research leaders who are about to establish or consolidate a proper research team and to start conducting independent research in Europe.
For further information, please contact:
Remarks: For the various deadlines and budgets, please visit the CORDIS calls page at the link given above.
Before contacting the Commission, proposers are strongly advised to consult the original call text.
Data Source Provider: Official Journal of the European Union
Document Reference: OJ No C 177 of 30 July 2009
Subject Index: Other Energy Topics; Biotechnology; Resources of the Sea, Fisheries; Scientific Research; Environmental Protection; Climate change & Carbon cycle research; Medicine, Health; Nanotechnology and Nanosciences; Economic Aspects; Social Aspects; Security; Agriculture; Space & satellite research; Food; Coordination, Cooperation