Required documents for the evaluation of a foreign qualification:
- application for the evaluation of a foreign qualification. Application form in Estonian, English or Russian (all forms are fillable on PC; download the file, if needed. For Apple users – please use Adobe Acrobat Reader);
- personal identity document;
- original diploma/certificate or a certified copy (eg. by notary, educational institution, or other competent authority);
- original official transcript, Diploma Supplement and/or other additional documents or their certified copies;
- authorized translation of educational documents into Estonian, English or Russian if the transcript or additional documents are not in one of these languages.
We accept documents in Estonian, English, Finnish, Russian, Ukrainian or Belarusian language. If documents are in other languages, please provide translation into one of the aforementioned languages. The translation must be made by a professional translator.
When seeking evaluation for a higher education qualification, documents with supplements attesting to previous education, beginning with the first post-secondary qualification, should be attached.
Submission of documents for assessment:
- Electronically by sending scanned documents by e-mail to email@example.com;
- Submit original documents or their certified copies in person at our office (we shall make copies, you will get back your documents immediately). Our office is located at Tõnismägi 11 in Tallinn and our visiting hours are: Mon, Wed, Fri 9.00-12.00 and Tue, Thu 14.00-17.00.
Application processing deadlines
The Estonian ENIC/NARIC shall provide a written evaluation statement within 30 days, counted from the time all the necessary documents have been supplied. In case of delays in processing, the applicant shall be notified in writing of the reasons for the delay.
Application processing fees
The assessment of foreign educational credentials by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC is free of charge.