Required documents for the evaluation of a foreign qualification:
- application for the assessment of a foreign educational qualification. Application form in Estonian, English or Russian (all forms are fillable on PC; download the file, if needed. For Mac users, please use Adobe Acrobat Reader);
- personal identity document;
- original diploma/certificate or a certified copy (eg. by notary, educational institution, or other competent authority);
- original official transcript, Diploma Supplement and/or other additional documents or their certified copies;
- authorised translations of the educational documents and supplements into Estonian, English or Russian. The Estonian ENIC/NARIC accepts documents in Estonian, English, Finnish, Swedish, French, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian and Belarussian languages without translation. In some cases the Estonian ENIC/NARIC may accept documents in other languages without translation as well.
When seeking evaluation for a higher education qualification, documents with supplements attesting to previous education, beginning with the first post-secondary qualification, should be attached.
Submission of documents for assessment:
- Electronically by sending scanned documents by e-mail to email@example.com. Upon submission of documents electronically, the files must have been scanned in colour to PDF format, the recommended image resolution is 600×600 dpi.
- Submit original documents or their certified copies in person at our office (we shall make copies, you will get back your documents immediately). Our office is located at Tõnismägi 11 in Tallinn and our visiting hours are: Mon, Wed, Fri 9.00-12.00 and Tue, Thu 14.00-17.00.
Application processing deadlines
The Estonian ENIC/NARIC shall provide a written evaluation statement within 30 days, counted from the time all the necessary documents have been supplied. In case of delays in processing, the applicant shall be notified in writing of the reasons for the delay.
Application processing fees
The assessment of foreign educational credentials by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC is free of charge.