Assistance centres

In order to work in a regulated profession with foreign qualifications one must apply for the recognition of these qualifications by a competent authority. Information about regulated professions, competent authorities and application procedures, etc., in a certain country is provided by assistance centres.

More information on professional recognition in Europe:

Europe Direct

EURES (The European Job Mobility Portal)

Your Europe

USER GUIDE: Directive 2005/36/EC (Everything you need to know about the recognition of professional qualifications)