The main functions of the Estonian ENIC/NARIC are:
- assessing foreign higher education qualifications and qualifications giving access to higher education;
- determining the correspondence of educational qualifications to the Estonian education system and making recognition proposals and making recommendations for academic recognition;
- providing information about foreign higher education systems and qualifications;
- providing information about the Estonian education system and qualifications;
- serving as Assistance Centre for professional recognition.
An applicant for the evaluation of a foreign qualification may be the holder of the qualification as well as an employer, higher education institution or another institution where the documents on education qualification has been presented.
National Action Plan For Recognition (document in the pdf-format)